Red pocket mobile is one of the cheapest cell phone services you can opt for. It provides you with a wide range of wireless networks from which you can choose the suitable one for your need. The RedPocket Mobile service is worth choosing because it makes a bigger saving compared to other network services.
In this article, we are going to give you details about red pocket mobile service including the plans, the coverage, the phones you can use etcetera. You are thinking about which service will be good for you can read our article and consider red pocket mobile as an option.
Red Pocket Mobile Plans and Prices
If you are looking for a service which will provide you with a plan with less data but a lot more call time, then red pocket mobile is ideal for you can go for monthly data plans which costs $10.The plan includes 500MB 4g LTE data, 500 calls, 500 texts. They have an annual plan too. It costs $60. If you are taking the line for a daily use, then the annual plan saves more money, just five dollars a month. A family plan is also available especially for the customers who have taken 4 or more lines together. The family pack costs only 20 dollars a month. It includes unlimited talk time, unlimited texts and unlimited 4g data.
Red Pocket Mobile Coverage:
The Red Pocket Mobile is serving since 2006 with the best network. And not only that, they have all the networks available. They will find the best network for you. They have their network spread all throughout the USA. Actual coverage will vary based on network, location, a device used, and other factors. GSMA, GSMT, CDMA, CDMAS – all four types of networks go with the Red Pocket Mobiles. There is a map available on the official website of Red Pocket Mobile. It shows the available networks in respect to the locations. You can find a suitable network for yourself from here.
How to Activate the New Network?
A new sim with the network is absolutely free. Here are the steps –
- When you get the new sim card, there will be a separate instruction for you about how to activate it.
- If you have ported your phone number you have to wait until it is processed.
- Otherwise you have to insert the sim into the device and wait 15 minutes.
- You will get a message from the Red Pocket Mobiles with the instructions for the APN settings.
- Follow the instructions..
Information About Porting Phone Number:
Is porting available in Red Pocket Mobile Services? Yes, you can port your existing number to another number, if you want. Even the landline numbers can be converted into Red Pocket Mobile’s network.
How to Order a Red Pocket Mobile SIM Card?
- You have to visit the official website for buying a sim card.
- Go to the ‘Plans’ section and choose the right plan for you.
- Then choose the right network and click on the ‘buy’ button.
- They will ask you to register with your Red pocket mobiles account.
- All of the plans are prepaid plans so you need not worry about any additional charge afterward.
- With the first purchase, you will get the first sim for free.
Phones or Devices:
You can use your existing device for the Red Pocket Mobile service. The network is compatible with any device. But the Red Pocket Mobile sells a few devices which you can buy if needed. Especially iPhone users can buy a handset along with the network directly from them as they sell 7 different models of iPhones.
The customer review of the Red Pocket Mobile Services is up to the mark. Also, customer service is helpful and easily accessible. Red Pocket Mobile offers all the main networks in an affordable price. The prepaid system is quite useful and trustworthy. We hope that this article has given you all the basics about Red Pocket Mobile services. It will be helpful while comparing this to the other networks.